CineStill 800T 120 Film
The Medium Format 120 version of the famous CineStill 800T Film
120 format color negative. Great rated ISO 200-2000! Can be pushed over 3000! CineStill 800Tungsten (2nd. Generation) is a unique film for still photographers. This 800 speed tungsten balanced color negative film is prepared from the same gold standard motion picture technology used by top cinematographers around the world. This film is designed for difficult low light tungsten situations and may be used in many different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks.
Our new and improved proprietary "Premoval" process makes motion picture film safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab chemicals or at home. This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and when processed in C-41 chemistry it can be optically printed on RA-4 paper. Treat this film as a high speed 800 ISO film when processing in C-41 and push process whenever needed up to 3200 ISO.
Recommended ISO and acceptable exposure for push processing:
ISO 800 - No push - EI 200-1600
ISO 1250 - 1 stop push - EI 800-2000
ISO 1600 - 2 stop push - EI 1250-3200
ISO 3200 - 3 stop push - EI 1600-3200 (added contrast)
- Color Balanced Tungsten color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled with self-adhesive labels inside
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a slight halation effect
- Designed for difficult low light tungsten situations
- When shot in daylight, an 85 filter is recommended and shooting the film at 500 ISO
- Acceptable for push processing up to 3200 ISO
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet