Cinestill 800T 35mm
Cinestill 800T film in 35mm / 36 exposure. One roll
Also available in ProPack (10 Count) Please select from drop down menu.
DX CODED (YES)
36 exp. 135 rolls. Great rated ISO 200-2000! Can be pushed to 3000! CineStill 800Tungsten is a unique film for still photographers. This 800 speed tungsten balanced color negative film is prepared from the same motion picture film stock used by top cinematographers around the world. This film is designed for difficult low light tungsten situations and may be used in many different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks.
Our proprietary "Premoval" process makes motion picture film safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab chemicals or at home. This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow ideal for scanning, and when processed in C-41 chemistry it can be optically printed on RA-4 paper. Treat this film as a high speed 800 ISO film when processing in C-41 and push process whenever needed up to 3200 ISO.
Recommended ISO and acceptable exposure for push processing:
ISO 800 - No push - EI 200-1600
ISO 1250 - 1 stop push - EI 800-2000
ISO 1600 - 2 stop push - EI 1250-3200
ISO 3200 - 3 stop push - EI 1600-3200 (added contrast)
- Color Balanced Tungsten color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled into NEW high quality Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Designed for difficult low light tungsten situations
- When shot in daylight, an 85 filter is recommended and shooting the film at 500 ISO
- Acceptable for push processing up to 3200 ISO
- Recommended to process C-41 or you can process in ECN-2 chemistry by hand without worrying about remjet